Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Purpose and Background

This is a spot for me to track my journey in Crazy Quilting. I became interested in Crazy Quilting when Betty Pillsbury spoke at the Oconomowoc Quilters Guild and offered a workshop in September 2010.  She was offering additional workshops at Designers Desk in Geneva Illinois and I attended a day session in seam treatments.  Betty is a fabulous teacher!  Cheryl Anderson started holding monthly meetings for a group of newbies interested in crazy quilting.  I have done bits and pieces over the last year and enjoyed all of it.  I took additional classes from Betty Pillsbury and Pam Kellogg.
I feel that I am beginning to gather momentum and want to challenge myself to stitch more often.
Crazy Quilting offers a delightful spot to consolidate all of the "little delights" that have always appealed to me (ribbon, buttons, dying, fiber, threads, pretty fabrics, embroidery)

No comments:

Post a Comment